Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what the hellll ????


OMG

Ok here's the issue.
I just found out, that the new girl....
The persistant one,

who's using me and my friends in a way,

and trying to break us all up....


Well we asked her classmates whats her deal and they said.....
She's a guy !!!!

A GUY !!!


OMG
I'm just totally freaked out that he has us fooled all the while
thinking that he was a she.

I did notice that he had a gruff voice,
guy's name,
guy's hair and well....
not wearing a bra and all but
when they told me and my friends,.............

We got so traumatised and disturbed throughout English class.


He did wore shirts with flowers and smiling sunshines etc...

Damn and now he's calling me.


Arrrrhhhh!

I have so many homework now.

Other than that, my life's been back to normal ^^

It already had days ago.
I'm glad i'm not moping anymore.
I find it pathetic for being all down for no reason
as the door has been closed on me with no reason.

Ppl change... no one can stop that fact.
But changing that fast is a whole new meaning.
I guess your love was not love after all.

Yea...I do feel a bit regretful...
All the memories, hopes and dreams crushed...

U being my first love.

I respect your decision though.

I'm happy for u.... no hard feelings.
I forgive u =) So don't feel bad about changing (that is if u meant it)

Change is normal. and yes i believe in fate.
Just kinda shocked that u convinced me in actually
thinking that our future is what we create...and that we change into what we want to become....


LOL
I can't believe i actually trusted that saying and
held on to it
instead of my saying,
"leave it all to God.. our future is in His hands"

U convinced me...

Made me believe.
Then smacked me in my face back taking back my saying and saying it back to me.

ouch that hurt alot...
i wonder if u wld ever know the pain u caused me.

But now...owh well...lol what can i do right?
Nothing... As like u said yourself,
its not me...its just you.
U told me i did nothing wrong so fine,
i'll believe that.

I've picked myself up.
And i still forgive u ^^
Good luck though.
Btw.... i'm not gonna pop the final question.

If u want it over, u have to do it cuz i'm not gonna say anything.
But i've already assumed it though.
Its just not official and u are leaving me hanging....
AGAIN.
Hope we'll be friends though.
No hard feelings =)


Anyway...
i'm glad i still can relate to my old friends.
I really want to meet up with them.
Haiz...there's just not enough time anymore... bummer.
Have loads of work to do.
My newclasmates look nice.
I hope i can get along with them like my previous class =)
Gtg now... ; )

No comments: