Saturday, October 2, 2010

A "morning" post


Its 5 minutes to 3.30pm now.
And I just woke up awhile ago.

-

I was just told from my mother that she was going  to
throw away my primary school examination papers.



So,
I went out to scavenge the pile of papers,
and there I found my English test paper



-


It was in the essay section with the title,
"If I were given 3 wishes, I would wish for........"


-


-


Excitedly, I quickly flipped the paper to the next page
to see what were my 3 wishes back then
during my childhood days.

-



What I read made me cringe in 
embarrassment !




My first wish was,
that I had a lot of money.... so that :
1.  I can buy a huge house for my parents.
2.  Save some for myself.
3.  Donations to the poor.
4.  Buy a car for my father.
5.  Buy a playstation.




My second wish was,
that I had a pet.....
and I wrote,
'My pet would probably be a dog because I like dogs.
When it gives birth, I would keep it and not give any to my neigbours.'




As for the 3rd and last wish,
I wrote,
'My third wish is that I would have a lot of food.
I wish for that because I am always hungry.'



-

To be honest, 
I don't remember writing any of that.
My 3 wishes now are so completely different from
how it was  back then.


-


But somehow, I still thought it was rather cute.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Today,
I also had a minor heart attack to see
how my primary school looked now.






I got these pictures from the internet.
I have not seen my school for  7 years.


-


This was something like
 how it looked like before I left.






and after.....







-


I'm jealous !
It was not as renovated and nice the last time
when I was schooling there. 




-


Gtg now. Byeee ^^



No comments: