Sunday, September 21, 2008

monday

~~~~~~~~~~~i was studying like shit.................ermmm and eating(always hungry)^^

monday...........

the beginning of a long week
and friday.............(supposely a happy day for many)
but its the worst for me
i have 3 tuitions....
total hours spent there in addition to extra classes (5hours)
i'm glad
val is there or i'll be more miserable.

yesterday was alright....
there's an outing this saturday and i hope my friends would be able to come

in addition to that.... my close friend
booked a SUITE for val,me,pau ping and zu

suprise suprise .... lolx guess i don't have to do the paying
its like a free gift... he's crazily rich to book the suite but well thats just him i guess.

physics paper was freaking tough and i was so sleepy
my hideous haircut was no help....i look all wrong now.

i can't wait to take up the scissors and cut it myself like i always do
when it grows long in a few more weeks.....arrhhhhhhh



No comments: