Friday, March 18, 2011

"Drunk"



I must have been crazy to some people 
to have done this....


BUT....


Did you know,
that sleepiness to a certain extent
is equivalent to being tipsy and a little drunk?


I have been experiencing these sleepy/drunk spells
since I was stressing on assignments the previous night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OK anyway, I was at the train station
where I spotted a Fashion No No..


.......literally......


The moment I saw him.....
I exploded in laughter...
(bear in mind I was kinda "drunk")


Well I guess I had nothing better to do...
cuz I was trying so hard to take his picture
without him beating me up or something.


I waited....as he walked up the stairs...
I waited....as he queued up for a train ticket.
I waited....as he came pass the ticket slot-in.


Oh and btw, I was hiding behind an advertisement sign.
The reason why I decided to post this is purely for humour.


No offence though,
if you think this look is fashionable or.......nice......
.....Anyway, here it goes ^^


Can you see?
Please forgive me as the photos are all blur.
I was trying to act "natural" yet trying to contain my excitement.


This is the clearest picture of the lot.
I only chose 2 pictures to be posted.


He looks like a prisoner !!!
Thats basically what made me laugh.
I have never seen such an outfit.


I can't imagine why he did not see that
when he bought that outfit.




Well if you think I'm rude or mean by snapping his picture,
then I'll apologize first.
But still, I laughed my head off that day.





1 comment:

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.