Tuesday, December 9, 2008

as far as it is--- smile



Life's turn up at the moment
I don't know why....
but it seems after a problem is solved...Another pops up...
For instance.....

After my knee stopped hurting....
i was on medication for something i'm not gonna state here and
after that was cured,
my feet and knee ached for standing too long in high heels
after my caroling photoshoot at 'the curve'

and now....

my eye hurts....its so screwed up

things are good now
i miss my boy
i like him so much
he filled my emptyness

Today i asked my little bro "who's the hottest guy alive?"
as we all know....
a survey conducted stated that the hottest man alive was Hugh Jackman

but my little bro instead of saying someone decent like chad michael murray or something, he said...............





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Arnold Schwarzeneggar"


~~~~~~~ i was laughing like shit...that really got me out of bed seriously.... ^^

I'm going for my 'love and life' camp tomorrow....
i was packing my stuff yesterday...and msg-ing my pwince

~~~~~~~~~~~~~well thats the best i can manage

For movie night i had no stunning costume....
so after much thought and thorough searching of my wardrobe...
i've decided to dress up as.....................

little Dakota Fanning who acted in 'war of the worlds'



~~~~~~~~~~~~funny i know but i just ran out of ideas.....she's like a princess too^^

Anyway....
my dad and bro went for a wedding at 'one world' recently

the party gifts from the newly weds were......................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~can u guess????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~its candles......


u would have expected cakes of pastry right?
but its obviously a candle when they showed it to me...

then my mom said "smart smart" "did u know that your dad's friend actually ATE IT as he thought it was jelly"

he even swallowed it and said "mmmmm this is some weird tasting thing"

omg thats sent me to peels of laughter ^^

Alright...lets just pray that the camp would help me
~love my enemies and
~forgive them...

thats my wish...and also to enjoy it of course and survive the seven day camp...

as for my lovely friends....
i wish u HAVE FUN at prom..... arrhhhhhhh darn...i'm jealous
i chose this path....i hope i won't regret it =)

tataz ! =)


No comments: