Tuesday, October 6, 2009

first day officially.






College is back in session...
BOO HOO to some.
WHOPEE to some others
for me....
Its a happy feeling.
I don't wanna loose my touch with my creative side.
PIXEL ART.

I could meet back with my classmates.
I was very excited about it.
One thing I absolutely love about my college is...

We can wear whatever we want.
The weirder it is....
The more fashionable its considered.

So get creative design students ;)

Anyway I was approaching college...
.........and my friends were approaching back saying,
"Today no class, Miss Angie will not be here till Friday"
my mind was cursing "SHIT"

CAME ALL THE WAY TO COLLEGE FOR NUTS.

In the end I ended up at Subway
with my friends for 3 hours.
My hoodie smells like subway sandwiches
and guys cologne which I don't even know why.

I had a shock anyway when my lecturer said
I had to paint a self portrait.
Well...
At least its not as hectic
as the fashion design students =)
That, I'm grateful about...

Wheee
I just found out yesterday that I passed my colour study !!!

Thats all the good news I have for today...



No comments: