Wednesday, October 7, 2009

imac <3-


It was my first time using my school's
imac apple computers today.
I could not even on my computer...
but found out it was in hibernation mode in the end -__-

Most of the girl's in my class took up fashion design,
so i got a shock when i went to class to see a sea of boys
with only Danielle as the only girl there. Of course including me after that.
Ya the other girls begun coming after that.

I found the class hard because i don't understand a thing
the lecturer was talking about.
I don't even know how to use Photoshop dammit !
Now doing research on different styles for self portraits.

Tomorrow's studio drawing is gonna be shitty !
I CAN'T EVEN PAINT STILL LIFE
and i'm supposed to paint MY OWN SELF PORTRAIT !
I better start practicing now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: