Thursday, August 19, 2010

Places I go with my brother.


 As some of u might know,
my brother takes me 
to a lot of places....

-

..... Especially this one time, 
when I was doing my
photography assignment on reflections.


-

These are some of the places which he took me too...

-
And btw,
I did not photoshop my pictures 
for this post. tq.

-


 This place was off the road.
They were even aborigines
fishing over here ! 


He literally brought me
to the middle of nowhere  !


The reflection shot here is not that nice.
I could have gotten a better shot if it was not
for the trees and plants and the steep slopes.


There were many many butterflies there,
it was almost surreal.


He helped me a a lot that day.



He also took me to the city...
.....and into random rooftop hotels.


This place was off the road AGAIN, 
so I don't know the place.
But I do know its around Ampang.
These two retarded geese above were so fierce !
There were approaching me, squawking so loudly.



Sunflowers !



I have never experienced goats so near me before...




...... well, except for mutton.


Hot Spring ! 


 Waterfalls !





I took this picture from a park.


We had to climb in the gates of the park
with my tripod and all just to get these snapshots !
Amazing experience.



At a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.


In Putrajaya. 

I took this shot by setting the tripod legs
on the door of the car, and on the chair cushion.


The police came eventually..... Darn !

-
In a nutshell, this was an amazing night.
There are way more photos and places actually
but I deleted those as the speed of my pc was lagging.

-

Alright, I have to get some shut eye now.
I have a job briefing soon.
Goodnight =)

No comments: