Sunday, December 26, 2010

Back To December





I just heard this song by Taylor Swift
on the radio a few days back.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLK2bpJixLA


I liked these few verses....


--------------------------------------------------------------


Your guard is up and I know why..
Cause the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die





When your birthday passed and I didn't call
And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye


So this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night.'



------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm sure most of us have had experiences like this.
Not exactly crafted exactly like the lyrics....
but close to it.
Mistakes, mistakes mistakes....


But these mistakes teaches u a lesson, changes u
and makes u a stronger person throughout the process.


So anyway......
this is me swallowing my pride,
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night.





No comments: