Sunday, July 10, 2011

A follow up

As some of you may know...
I just celebrated my anniversary with my bf not long ago...


I just want to create this post for my bf
and everyone else that put in effort to make this
so special for me.


Thank you firstly to my incredible super bf
for being so patient, caring and walking with me through
"flowers and shit".... ( cough... through thick and thin)

and also to all my college mates 
who have supported and cared for me...

_____________________________________________

Especially to the ones that contributed to that video on FB..
Nicklas, Melissa, Jeannie....

You have no idea how surprised and touched I am...
 From pissed to touched...
Awww thanks guys...really... =')


I miss you guys.... 






I send my love to all of you involved  =')

No comments: