Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy =')




Daddy.
I know I may not have been
the best daughter.



I get angry when I'm stressed.
I shout at u, and u would tell me later,
how hurt u were .....




Sometimes I fail to see,
the sacrifices which u have made
just for me.


It makes me smile, when I think
of the things which u try and do
to make me happy.


Remember the time
when u told me to choose
any handbag I want at Pavilion ?


Well I did not cuz;



Firstly,
I don't like spending and using
YOUR money.

Secondly,
I did not like most of the bags I saw,
although u took me to so many shops.




I know your love language is by giving gifts.
U show your love, by giving gifts,
although sometimes I would prefer
that u spend more time with me......


I can't change that...
So I'll appreciate it.



Yes I know u are impatient.
Want things quick.
May have a trouble with your ego.
and other negative stuff..


Sometimes I get really hurt too.


But no matter what happens,
U'll always be my daddy and I would
always love u, forever and always....



....although I know u make your
share of mistakes......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this Father's day,
I dedicate this song to u.


Butterfly Fly Away,
by
Miley Cyrus ft Billy Ray Cyrus.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn7ce1xScs


The lyrics are applicable..
to your sacrifices,
and also, your love....




Thank u,
for your love dad.
Happy Father's Day.


No comments: