Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phobia.









Guess what?
I have a &^%$#
tummy ache.


I don't know what the ^&%& I ate.
But I'm pissed off cuz
I'm finding it so hard to do my work.


AND I HAVE A LOT OF WORK DAMN IT !



Let's see what I ate....




Friday.
I had the most horrible piece of
FRIED chicken chop !


When I dug my knife into it,
oil spilled out like a volcano erupting.
I ate it at some Penang restaurant in Ou......
I hope that restaurant gets bankrupt.



Saturday.
I had Japanese chicken rice.
I ordered it at some Kopitiam.


This chicken was FRIED again !
FRIED using the same style,
and the colour of the chicken
was not golden brown....


It looked like old, stale chicken,
I'm telling u, it was like a piece of shit !
The taste was "lagi hebat"


NEVER IN MY LIFE
am I gonna eat Japanese Chicken rice again !


Today.
My dad called me and said he was in
KFC !



When I heard that, I begun screaming
NOOOOO NO NO NO.
I'd rather eat nothing !


But in the end he brought back
McD fish fillet....


I was forcing myself to eat it
and also the damn fries.....
I'm so freakin phobiatic of fried stuff right now.


After that meal,
my tummy ached
like $%^*$*( !!!!!!!!!!!


I went to the toilet (did not work)
I tried to sleep (did not work)
I tried to force myself to puke (too scared)
I tried applying oil..... (and I feel a bit better)


(which is why I can even blog now)


Anyway,
screw FRIED chicken
and FRIED fish fillets.



Crap. My stomach is beginning
to hurt again !
%&^(%$%#%


GTG
Nitex.






No comments: