Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't take it anymore.





I don't know what the heck
is wrong with me these days...

My mind is fcuked up !


I am messed up !


I have been thinking for DAYS !!!!



I try to be happy in college.
My friends help alot by making me forget
temporarily....


But when I come home,
I get emo all over again...
This matter is choking me.
I feel so suffocated

and TO MAKE IT WORST,


I have not seen my best friend in days !


"Great"
-__-


I'm not used to this sudden change.


Yea, I'm gonna talk about this to u later
and get if off my back.


Just forgive me that I
did not tell u just now...

I thought things could be the same.
(so I acted the same)
I thought I could just hide this problem.


I thought I was right from the beginning
BUT I'M WRONG.

-

I'm sick of hiding.
I'm just gonna come clean.

This all started when we were discussing about
the Sunway Pyramid issue....



Its eating me up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to my viewers.



No funny posts today

or the upcoming weeks.
College reopens today.
whopeeee.



Will blog next week hopfully.


No comments: