Monday, March 8, 2010

my name



My parents and I have

been talking about my name
IN CHINESE.



I had always thought
it was pronounced and told to be Yue Lee.
( I don't know how to spell it )


According to my friends,
Yue lee means 'calendar'.
(gosh)


I got quite puzzled on why
my parents named me after a calendar....



So when I asked them, they said it
is pronounced as YE LEE.
which means 'Beautiful Leaf'


I have always been confused
of the Chinese language....
now they named me after a leaf......

..................


well at least its better than a calendar .
-
-
-
-


Anyway,
yesterday I carried a dog for the
first time



and got a very embarassing free
FACIAL MASK in public.


Dudee..... it was just bad.
I couldn't even laugh
when Shinji thought my

face got attacked by the dog.



Anyway thanks Val... for persuading me
to do awesome stuff like this.
Very memorable .

No comments: