Monday, March 29, 2010

Part 3



During my holidays then,
I also had been going out a lot
to help out with
Akito's assignment.


I feel honored to be asked by him.



So I just want to apologise if
the pictures did not turn out super mind blowing great.
I'm no professional....


....but I sure did my best...
Thanks for the experience.


Nicklas and Chia Hou
were the photographers.
and Aki was the stylist.




So here are some of the pictures taken.











There was this unique car in the basement xD























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


( I think these are the selected ones ) I'm not sure.











OK so now,...

I can strike of this incident
in my
To Do Lists finally.




WHEEEEE !


XD


3 comments:

kit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kit said...

Wow, those pictures really showed a different side of you when I pictured you modeling for Akito. Your pictures make you look petite cute and charming like Japanese kawaii mixed with emma watson's fashion ads.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors now!

-gbriel-

Alice L. said...

hey thanks =)

i just wonder... then what DID u picture it would be like? -__-