Friday, March 26, 2010

Part 2 (Random events)


I have quite a number
of camwhore pictures with Shinji.
I'll post some.







He invited me to exercise and
practice photography
at Broga Hill
with my bro the other day.



SHIT !
I climbed halfway till I could barely breathe
and was hyperventilating like crazy.


(nearly fainted)


I guess I'm NOT healthy
but thanks for
encouraging me Shinji.




Thanks Kor
for protecting me
from falling down.




Emo right?


















AND

-


I made a pinata
for my best friend on Valentine's Day.


Here's the process.





















Smack it

-


Apart from that, my cousin
Jason got married. Damn sweet.















-------


OK
I have to sleep now...
I got sick again.


I just got tempted to blog extra today ...
cuz I do not know when
would be the next time I blog.



Gnite





No comments: