Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Hamster Post



Its 3.01AM now.
I am down with the nasty stomach flu.
I can't sleep at the moment, thought I will blog of something random.




I got my little hamster on the 7th of July 2011 at Pet Lovers Centre
after obsessing about it during my internship.
I kept google-ing hamster facts out of boredom.




I google-ed about hamsters EVERYDAY.
Therefore when I went shopping for hamster stuff...
Believe me, I knew my facts.......and I was glad I did.




I realised that the people working at the petshops are well....like salesmen.
And being salespeople they kept promoting products even though
the product does no good to the hamster.




Food for instance.
They were promoting a mix which contains 80% sunflower seeds.
But after I bought the cage, it came with free food only to find out
that the food they gave me was mouldy and blackish in colour.




I even overheard the cashier whispering "Make sure you give her THAT food."
Yessss.....  "Thanks" for nothing 'Petsmore' at One Utama.
What a way to make a first impression.






I have not even got started about what they told me about cages and bedding.
But just a word of advice to those future newbie pet seekers.
KNOW your facts before u go pet supply shopping !


Goodnight.









No comments: