Monday, December 21, 2009

Bkt Tinggi. <3 my hols.


This post is a bit late.
But right after the Perak trip,
the next few hours later,....
...
Its another trip to Bkt Tinggi
with my family =D

-
-
Which meant ,
yes I did not sleep
that night.

Eye Bags.
-

My system
is all haywired now.
sleeping in the afternoon at 3pm-1am,
waking up from 1am and starting my day.
I feel screwed like Frankenstein.
-
-



My mom looks so pretty !

Ignore the bad hair.

At Chomal


Yea it was raining. And cold.
I get cold very fast
and I HATE HATE HATE
the coldness !


Quack !




Brothers fighting AGAIN.


Make a wish =) ~ wishing well


This is the reflection of myself.
Slow in doing work~ xD


Having a genius brother.....
IS ANNOYING.....
HE'S POLLINATING THE FLOWERS !!!!

There was a tower...
with lots of stairs as u can see......

My dad was so lazy to climb it.
So there he was waiting impatiently
downstairs till in the end he came up
panting with his little yellow umbrella
cuz we were taking so long to come down.
He's so cute !



The view.

My bro had a swollen eye today.
Don't stare...it makes your eyes water.

Grape vines.


At the Japanese garden.



Very obscene pic.
I would warn my dad the next time,
where he places the umbrella when taking pics.








He has woman hair now.


Cute mom

Raining

~RAWR~

My mom bought this random wild bananas. ITS HUGE !

and finally,....
-
-

-


-

MERRY CHRISTMAS
TO ALL READERS =)

No comments: