Wednesday, December 16, 2009

part 2

Last day of college !
I WAS LATE AGAIN by
2hours !!!!


I was supposed to pass up all my artworks.
I was at home trying to string up my box
artwork content.


When I reached college,
once again,
Nick said;
"good morning !"
GAHHHH !!!! >.<
I really have got to get to class earlier.


I realized I had amendments to do.
I panicked loads
but managed to finish,....
but was then told my one of my classmates
that my
BOX WAS WRONG !!!!


x_x


I was suppose to concentrate on DRAWING !
not not NOT
collage mixed media.
BUT FCUK IT LA !

I really gave up.
I did my best.
FULL STOP !




Some of my artworks.

This is Nicole from ANTM (pastel)

We were asked to play with the acrylic paint
and then to stare at the pic and use
the curves to make a picture.
I stared at this piece
like an idiot !!!!!!


Came up with 2 birds after days of flipping the pic
round and round.


TADAH !

No comments: