Friday, December 11, 2009

The Updates Of My Life.. part 1



Firstly,
I would like to warn readers,
that this post would be long,
as I have not blogged in a while.

Therefore, I would seperate the posts I make.
Lets start with the fashion show shall we?

........... 3/12/09 ...........


Well according to my friends,
it was out in the papers.


I remembered the many days,
when I had to go to the fashion room,
and asked to do my walk on 2 occasions,
and not just any walk but with dancing....

I literally was so nervous.
And the fashion show was on the
same week with the rest of my exams.
And also the deadlines for all my artworks.


CAN U IMAGINE HOW STRESSED I WAS????

I had to study POSES. Here are some of em.



I remembered
I had a couple of breakdowns
for Illustration and Photoshop.


I was 1HOUR LATE FOR ILLUSTRATION CLASS.
(the record was still 2hours late)
I was 1HOUR 30 MINS LATE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY EXAM.
I was 2 FREAKIN HOURS LATE FOR PHOTOSHOP PRESENTATION !


THIS TERM, I'm practically
being known as:

"latecomer"
"slacker"
"lazy backside"
"extreme" (sleep at 5am everyday)


Wanna know WHY?
-
-
-
-
-
Its cuz of the new PC IN MY ROOM !
tempting me all the time.
-
-

I had enough of nightmares of
passing up my work
which is not of my best.
I promise THIS
won't happen again.

I had enough GETTING BOTAK stressing myself seriously !

..... (ok now maybe the botak part was too much exaggeration)
-
--
--
--
Mardi Gras, One Utama
During the fashion show rehersal,
I had a hard time opening up.
Not to mention in killer boots.
my feet hurt so badly.
I experienced so many leg cramps
after removing those little
devil boots.

I got home and was on a high,
I couldn't stop dancing and then my leg
cramped for HALF AN HOUR !
I sat there like some kayu while my leg was cramping
It was so bad !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FashionShowDay !


Whoopeee.
(gets out of the car like a celebrity)
and....
-
-
-
-
PIAK !

(trips on the clothes I was holding and smacks
on the ground)
-
-
-
-
I MUST SAY. IT WAS EMBARASSING.


I fell down so hard till my jeans tore
at the knee area,
and my knee suffered minor scratches.
Imagine what would happen
if I wore shorts......

Can kiss my knee epidermis bye bye.


-
-
-


We were late by an hour.
Got scolding from the fashion lecturer,
which made Rehnu (my fashion designer)
super stressed.

The effect showed on my make up------
-
-

I looked into the mirror and saw an opera singer.

I met many new ppl there.

JEN (above) CHERYL (below)

Jennilyn and Cheryl were my best company though ^^ (above)













When it was my turn to do my walk.
I really gave it my all.
I'll upload the video in Facebook soon.
I really was high on that day
although I didn't drink at all.




In the midst of dancing,
I can still remember the anxiety I felt.
Because I had my photoshop presentation
the following day,
AND
--
I had not even started doing the
2 final projects in photoshop
which the work I was suppose to present
the following day.

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE !

I'm grateful my class
didn't get to present finish
on Friday. So i offered to come on Saturday to
do my presentation.

That night,
I did my final last assignment.
I was 2hours LATE for the presentation.
It went well anyway,
I scored full marks xD


My presentation formal attire ^^








OK I have extra pictures
from the make up rehersal
at my college.

I was asked to take the pictures ok.
NOT being perasan
by taking so many.







Now these are extra pictures i took at home . SS sial !






My cool awesome family.
I'm making Christmas cards
using these family individual pics ^^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: