Wednesday, December 30, 2009

guesss what?

It's 12.40am now.
I have a Christmas post
which I have yet to post
but I would post it soon
when I have more time.


I have a basketball
game at 9am later
with church friends
so I'm gonna sleep after
wrapping some gifts.
-
-
BUT GUESS WHAT????
-
-
-
-
-
I broke the freakin spell !!!!!!!
My insomnia !


I sleep really early nowadays

at 11pm-1am.

REASON???
-
-
-
My college friends
scared me when they said
I'll suffer in the future
if I don't sleep early.....
............................
......................when I'm OLD !!!!!!!!!!

NOT a pleasant thing to hear !

-
-
So I'm turning to a new leaf .
Hopefully it stays this way =)

O ya. and I just
came back from the salon.
I really like my new hair.
AFTER ALL THE PAIN !!!!

I'm not posting pictures.
U guys just wait and see =D

My next wish
is to get another piercing...
The thing is,
I'm scared it'll be hard to
take care cuz
I HAVE REALLY SENSITIVE SKIN !


I can't even wear necklaces
and bathe in hot water when the
weather is cold, vice versa.
MY SKIN WOULD ERUPT
WITH RASHES.
-
-
>YUCK< Not a very flattering thing to hear....
(OK now the face above has a
serious case of constipation)


I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks2
the other day.

<33> Theodore GREEN FAT BALL OF FUR ! x)

No comments: