Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Other pics I JUST RECEIVED...


I just got these pics
from the other com..
-
-

Birthday files.
Father's Suprise Bday !
I remembered he thought we
all forgot. He was so emo
and trying to give us hints by asking
my lil bro to play him a birthday song to him.
SO CUTE !


Bro's Suprise Bday party ! happy 20th <3

College stress !~

Ignore the hair and my sleepy face !














Presentation day.

Excited face after college.

Random. ~ The pandan tree's my height.
(Ignore my clothing. [Std6 t-shirt] I did not change out the skirt
after my presentation till it was late)

Dinner files ~


Getting reward for spm results.

-

Before fashion show day moments ~


My fashion designer, Rehnu.



There were many try outs...
But on the actual day,
she lacked time.
So my make up and hair kinda went wild.

-

Fashion Show Day (70's theme)

Its on a bar table ! -__-





I was vry hyper on that day. Ignore the face !


Posing for cameraman.


Dancing with Aaron. LMAO !!!



I went Genting previously too
for a daytrip at night at 1am
in the morning.
Adventurous chickens !
I'm always more active at night.
Its an inborn thing.







Which reminds me,
I have to stop wearing that cardigan!

No comments: