Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ONE WORD............Embarassing !


OK I just got back
from my lunch outing
with my pet bro Jon !


He's such a monkey !!!!


When I was drinking water,
he pushed my cup -__-
I swore if he was one
of my ordinary hi bye
friends, I would have taken my shoe and
threw it at his face !



He bought party string sprays

at S&J, 3 for RM10.
He said he wanted to spray his friend
but he ended up spraying me !!!!
ISH !!!!

While talking on the hp,
he sprayed my face with it.
It tasted so bad !
-
-
-
I sprayed him back,
I aimed and pressed the nozzle but
the nozzle was not facing his direction,
so out came the party strings......

--
--
--
-
-
-
It flies

--
--
--
-
-
-
-
and lands ON THIS RANDOM
MAN'S FACE !!!!!!


He was chilling taking
a puff on his cigarette

and the next thing,
my party strings

were on his face
and hanging from his

cigarette !

@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()_
)(*&^%$$^*&^%$%^&()_
*&^%$@#$%^&*()P_OI&*O
#$%^&*(OIKJGHTRF%$^&*()POL:<>



Overall,
I had fun.
Thanks for this experience.
-
-
-
-
-
It was..................................................... truly different.




xD





No comments: