Thursday, January 28, 2010

GOOD mood

Firstly,
I'd like to say a big
THANK YOU
to Mr. Mok for not giving any
assignments for today
and raising my blood pressure.
(Cuz I have not finished the previous ones)



Something weird has
been happening to my body system.
I've been having headaches,
flu, lethargy,
and
JUST WANTING TO SLEEP spells.


I'm sleeping earlier and EARLIER !


THAT IS NOT NOT NOT NORMAL !

(for me)


I can usually do my work
from 12am-6am straight.
Right now I can't even last
after 2am.


I just have a bad feeling.
which is why it contributed to my
BLOOD TEST !



HOLY SHIT !!!!!!



I can't believe I
actually went for it.
I cringe at the sight of blood,
I'm scared of the sight of dead ppl,
bloody gore material,
violence.


I cannot tahan all this.
I get all weak and have the
urge to run away.
.
-
-
I can't even watch
those shows in National Geography
where the shark bites the man.




YUCK !!!!
how can u ppl stand to see such violence ?




Ok anyway,
back to my

experience at the blood
taking place.



DUDE U SHOULD HAVE
CHECKED OUT THE SIZE OF THAT NEEDLE !


All metal and sharp,
and long,
and a huge syringe,


MY FACE LOOKED

AS IF IT WAS CONSTIPATED FOR 7DAYS !


But it wasn't that bad.
I would always remember the
27.1.10
where I got my first blood test
=)








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw I just heard
this soothing song while doing
my work.


Owl City- Vanilla Twilight


Its a sweet song =)
So I google-ed it up
and saw this image.

Meet Vanilla and Twilight.
-

If I ever have cute animals
in my house, I'll name it that
=D

No comments: