Wednesday, January 6, 2010

my mood :)



I'm absolutely
excited about college later.
I get to see my dear friends
again and get my results >_<

shit !...
I'm nervous...

Anyway,
I have many pics
to blog about which i don't think
I can cover today so
i'll just make this post a normal
one with no event.

One thing for sure......

MY HOLIDAYS WERE
NOT
NOT
NOTTTTT
DRY !

It was memorable,
exciting, funny
and amazing.

All of these
I would keep,
memories,
I would cherish.

and a BIG thank YOU to those
who spent it with me.
If i start typing out the names,
it would be really long
but the person
whom was in most
of my holiday fun
is......
-
-
~ Val ~
luvx ;)
-
-
-
In my opinion,
2009 was the most
eventful year so far.
Right from the beginning,
it was packed with stuff.

I learnt so many
new things and had so many
memories both good and bad.

The mistakes I made,
I won't repeat.
If I do,
yes please
enlighten me.
Ok gtg now to bed .
nitex ppl =)



No comments: