Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vanilla T.


The stars lean down to kiss you.
And I lie awake, I miss you.
Pour me a heavy dose
of atmosphere.


I watch the night turn light blue,
But its not the same without you.
Because it takes two to whisper quietly.
The silence isn't so bad,
till I look at my hands and feel sad.


Cause the spaces between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly =)


But drenched in Vanilla Twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night long,
waist deep in thought
because when I think of u,
I won't feel so alone.

As many times as I blink,
I'll think of u tonight.

When violet eyes get brighter,
and heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
but I swear I won't forget u

Darling I wish u were here.


xD
(grumpy face problem cat)

No comments: