Thursday, January 14, 2010

RANDOM STUFF from a RANDOM me.

FIRST
random story.



OK so now
its not much of a
surprise that I,
Leong Alice
has officially dyed
my hair with the
colour I wanted
SINCE I WAS FORM 3.




Its MAHOGANY.


NOT VIOLET

NOT RED
NOT LILAC.


M-A-H-O-G-A-N-Y



-

SECOND
random story

.....

The case of the toilets.


~

~


I brought popcorn
and Starbucks
to the 'One World' hotel
toilet.

(THE TOILET IS INSANELY CLEANNN)


-

-

THIRD
random story

-

Random ppl pics I took




ssshhhhh !!!! xDD

-


FORTH
random story


Nostalgic moments.











My memories in
this school has been
contributed by this
person beside me.
VAL !

THE GOOD ONES that is.


I've been through
SO MUCH.


From goody two shoes,
Arguments till it nearly became a fight,
The drama,
The bitching,
The $%^&* backstabbers (eat my shit)
The laughs (TC, Zu, PP, Val and me),
The puppy loves,
The flunking,
The counseling room,
A LOT !

BU4 Idol (Duet) x) I'll nvr forget that day. -


I would
post more next time.


Gtg get drawing now.



Gnite
everyone~

No comments: