Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SLOW

I was Google-ing
the name Mr Mok
for fun and I saw
this picture....

LMAO !!!!
I'm sure he won't read
my blog so its save to post this x)


~
Mr Mok's second class.
Shaving the pencils.
Ok not shave...
Sharpen is the word.
He said the artists'
pencils look different
from your typical pencils.


It is sharpened like....


So I sharpened mine like.....
hmmmm... It was close.
(I think)

-


Right now,
its 5.42am and I'm doing
the drawing homework.
I chose to draw some woman
which looks like
Rose Mc Gowan
but I'm not sure if its her,
but I'll still name her
Rose anyway =)



It took me
3 HOURS
just to fill in Rose's
eyes, nose and lips.
In the pic (above) was just one eye.
DAMN
I'M SLOW !!!!!


SO CUTE !


cough cough
(ok that was random)

~

~ nitex ppl ~

No comments: