Sunday, May 30, 2010

Glimpse



Its 3.13pm now and I'm rushing
to finish my assignments this week,
so that I can enjoy my next 7 days, worry free.



Its my 2 week holiday now, but to me
and most of my friends,
we think its just shit.....

-

..... cuz its not exactly a holiday
when u are given
all your
final projects to complete.



I saved a screen shot on
part of what I had been
working on yesterday.



Maybe then,
when u pick up a package in the future,
u would learn to notice the details.


Appreciate Graphic Designers !


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was assigned or shall I say
"cursed" to do Cocoa Krispies.
The reason why I think its a curse is obvious....

.....The reason because I have to trace not 1, but 3 characters!!!!



and its so small and detailed
with the shadows and highlights.


U see those fonts above? "COCOA KRISPIES"


It looks so simple.
The process is not !




and my final...



Alright, gtg now.

Thought I could just dish out
part of my frustration.


Till next time.





No comments: