Thursday, November 12, 2009

10.52pm


Lets talk about today ^^
GUESS WHAT????
;
;
;
;
;
It rained !!!!!
;
;
;
;
;
;
HAH
;
If u thought I got wet,
OR
If u thought,
my umbrella went flying the other direction,
;
;
;
Think again peeps !
U ARE SO FREAKIN WRONG !!!!!!!!!
;
but but BUT,
;
;
;
MELISSA'S UMBRELLA DID !!!!!
;
;
teehee (giggles)
I'm so sorry honey,
U know I don't mean to laugh..
but the sight was seriously hilarious.

I shall describe the scenario xD

FIRSTLY,
The sky was a blanket
of gray clouds.
The road had puddles
in the cracks and potholes.
The wind came down strong,
the breeze cool and addictive x)
As me and Jia Nee walked ahead,
Mel and Arpana were way behind.
( we're not fast, they are just slow xP )

There was a particular stretch,
opposite Victoria Station,
where there are these huge trees...

From afar,
though its not raining,
u could see the mist
sweeping down from the trees
as the wind was blowing
raindrops off it.

remember guys,
Its misty raindrops!

= (equals)

The wind was VERY strong.
;
;
;
Me and Jia Nee ran like
chickens -__-

;
;
As i reached the junction for me
to part with Jia Nee,
I bid my goodbye to her, crossed
the road and whipped my head back,
only to find Mel walking struggling
with her lil silver umbrella,
and Arpana looking like some
terrorist with her head wrapped with her scarf
( nahh i'm just joking xD she looked cute ^^ )

And then.....
Mel let out a little scream,
as her umbrella overturned !!!!!
COMPLETELY !

RFLMAO !

DAMN IT, I laughed so badly,
It looked like some satellite dish
above her head !!!

FREAKIN CUTE wei.

well there was nothing to laugh at
when i got to kelana jaya station.
while crossing the overhead bridge etc,
i got freakin wet !
i was smarter not to open my umbrella
cuz its a waste of my time with
such ferocious wind.

All i had to say,
was that the ambiance today,
was like the end of the world....
the gray skies below the orange
formed in a distinct layer,
the strong wind,
and the shaking lamp post
u know the one called the
"bunga mangga" lampost.

yea be careful
PJCAD-ians.

~ pics another day =) ~















No comments: