Thursday, November 19, 2009

rainy days.


YES my dears and dudettes !
Its the rainy season.
happy to some,
dreary to others.

It was drizzling lightly
as I was walking to the LRT yesterday.
And i did not wanna waste my time
opening the umbrella
as i had to dry it after that etc etc.

I got cold.................
BUT NOT WET

BUT BUT

I don't know WHYYYYY...
...I'm having the flu today.
ITS A PILE OF SHIT !!!!!!!

DAMN !
I CAN'T FREAKIN BREATHE !
my nose is leaking
like a dripping faucet .
I'm emo, I'm grumpy.
I can't be as enthusiastic in
college as I was.

So sorry if I don't laugh at your jokes -__-
Don't get annoyed when I dash to the loo.
My eyes are watery,
My leaking nose is a pile of $%^&*()*

NVR have I hated the rain so much
for doing this to me -__-

> not to mention the other time when I got soaked <


I've been lazy.
my work is piling.
my schedule is packed !
@#$%^&*()

I have EIGHT
incomplete tasks.
Not to mention the fashion
show, and
my caroling practice
in church.
and the dinner event.

screw screw screwwww ! ! !

I'm gonna do Photoshop work now.
If u see me on Facebook or Msn,
I beg u friends to bug me till I do my work =)
I would appreciate that.

PLS and THANK YOU !
> I will blanja u <


~TNT~

No comments: